Grant, Genovese & Baratta, LLP, located in near John Wayne Airport, is actively seeking an associate attorney to join the Corporate & Real Estate Transactional department.
Minimum Qualifications - All candidates must possess the following:
- 2-4 years of experience as a CA-licensed attorney;
- Experience in corporate and/or commercial real estate transaction law.
- Strong academic record from a respected law school, as well as excellent references; and
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Qualifications - Knowledge and experience in any of the following:
General real estate experience, including purchase & sale, commercial leasing, & borrower side financing;
- Corporate entity formation, compliance, & record maintenance;
- Due diligence review of client & prospective corporate targets;
- Negotiation of business broker & consultant engagement letters;
- Structuring of transactions to reduce liability risks & taxes;
- Negotiation & drafting of confidentiality agreements & letters of intent;
- Overseeing data rooms & the due diligence process of a buyer;
- Negotiation & documentation of third-party financing;
- Preparation of documents for stock & asset sales, mergers, corporate reorganizations, restructuring, & recaps;
- Issuance of required legal opinions; and
- Overseeing & conducting single to multi-location simultaneous closings.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.