- Bachelor’s degree & J.D.
- Qualified to practice law in NY or eligibility to do so
- 6+ years of experience as an attorney
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; fits message to audience
- Demonstrable project-management and problem-solving skills; well-developed attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and apply law and regulation in a practical, commonsense manner
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent relationship building and influencing abilities with a collaborative work style
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.