Xact Data Discovery is currently seeking actively licensed attorneys for a paper document review at our client’s site in Houston. Please see project details and requirements below.
- Pay Rate: market rate
- Anticipated Start Date: Wednesday, March 20th
- Expected Duration: 1 week
- Hours Requirement: Must be able to work 40 hours minimum
- Active license in at least one US jurisdiction. Texas Bar License a plus but not required.
- Experience with paper document review and tagging preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work at client’s site for duration of the assignment.
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Science/Chemistry background a plus.
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently desired.
- Professional appearance and attire required for this client-facing position.
- Ability to lift small boxes and stand for periods of time may be required.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.