If you are looking for a competitive salary, interesting work, and a supportive working environment, look no further. The Law Office of Omid Nosrati is a growing firm seeking an Employment Law Attorney with 3+ years of experience in employment litigation to join its successful team!
Our firm is centrally located in the heart of Century City, and since 2003, has helped aggrieved employees pursue their rights in a wide range of cases, including wage and hour violations, discrimination, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment.
In addition to 3+ years of employment litigation experience, we are looking for someone who displays a positive attitude, is eager to take on new challenges, and has an excellent work ethic. In addition, we are looking for someone that can handle law-and-motion hearings and take and defend depositions. Attention to detail is a must.
There is also an opportunity for a higher salary for a candidate with greater experience and that can take on a managerial role for junior associates.
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- JD from an accredited law school with good academic scores
- 3+ years of litigation experience with employment litigation (Plaintiff’s side experience preferred)
- Experience with discovery, law & motion, and depositions
- Experience in State and Federal Court
- Trial experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and research skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Class Action experience is a major plus!
- Ability to work independently and manage a litigation caseload, handling cases from beginning to end
- Law and Motion Work (Opposition to Demurrers, MSJ’s, Class Action motions)
- Ability to assume case management responsibilities from the start
- Attend court appearances and depositions
- Manage calendar, schedule deadlines
- Regular client contact
- Work closely with Principal