Small criminal defense and personal injury firm looking to bring in a bright energetic associate attorney.
- Must be committed to the defense of anyone accused of a crime.
- Establish a relationship with a client and maintain that relationship throughout the entire case.
- Review and draft legal documents on behalf of clients.
- Attend hearings and court settings at various courts around Dallas/Fort Worth.
- Ability to travel between Dallas/Fort Worth courts.
- Ability to visit clients in Dallas/Fort Worth jails.
- Training will be provided by a senior-level attorney.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) is required.
- Little to no experience is fine; training will be provided.
- Strong emotional intelligence when dealing with people.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Professional and reliable.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Currently licensed or awaiting bar results is fine.
- Intrinsically motivated.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.