Dynamic and diverse practice that spans immigration, family, and municipal court matters is looking for a entrepreneurial, creative and collaborative attorney.
- Legal research and writing
- Draft pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Interview and counsel clients and witnesses
- Guide and supervise paralegal team
- Litigate in court
- Licensed in New Jersey
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, and able to multi-task
- Diligent, detailed-oriented and friendly presence
- Ability to assist clients from diverse backgrounds
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.