Equitrans Midstream Corporation currently has an opportunity available for a 2019 Summer Intern in the Legal Department.
Duties vary depending on area of focus and may include:
- Assisting in the development, evaluation and drafting of internal company policies
- Developing/creating legal briefs
- Conducting legal research
- Developing process improvements, writing and compiling procedures and standards, and implement computer technology
- Tracking and analyzing environmental compliance data
- Successful candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in law school
- Working knowledge of MS Office software; familiarity with SharePoint is a plus
- Ability to apply basic legal principles
- Possess analytical and problem identification/resolution skills
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or above
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.