Senior Corporate Counsel
The J. M. Smucker Company seeks a full-time legal intern for summer 2019.
- performing legal research
- drafting memos and preparing high-level overviews of legal issues
- assisting in drafting internal policies and other company legal resources
- document review
- presenting new case law and regulations to the attorney team
- performing other legal work in areas such as general business law, contract drafting and negotiation, litigation, securities, advertising, food law, intellectual property, and more
- assist various attorneys and have the opportunity to gain substantive legal experience in numerous areas of law
- participate in meetings with internal business teams as well as external counsel used by the company
- 1L or 2L (current full-time student); 2L or 3L (current part-time student)
- Strong academics
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative thinker
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.