Delta Dental of Michigan, with its affiliates in Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio and Tennessee collectively are among the largest dental plan administrators in the nation. We are currently seeking an Intern for our Legal & Compliance department starting the Fall 2019 semester. Tasks may include:
- Assisting in the development of company's compliance training materials and tracking completion by employees, interns, contractors and board members.
- Assisting in analyzing data and reporting results, risks and trends to report to management.
- Updating company's internal compliance SharePoint site.
- Researching certain claims data to ensure proper reporting.
- Assisting in the review of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and compliance requirements.
We are seeking a Junior or Senior enrolled in a legal, insurance or business related undergraduate program or a law school student. Must be detail oriented, analytical and strong organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.