A Fast-Growing Law firm focused on Protecting and Restoring Joy for our clients in Spokane, WA is hiring a Junior Associate. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Below is more information about our Firm and what we are looking for in our next Junior Associate.
- Are you a self-motivated attorney with any of the following?
- Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship, SSA/VA Disability experience?
- Would you enjoy the opportunity to interact with clients daily, designing and executing strategies to help them build a brighter future?
- Do you get excited about opportunities to grow personally and professionally?
- If your answer to these questions is yes, then this might be the place for you!
This is not your typical small law firm.
- We are small enough that everyone is a critical part of the team, yet big enough to offer the security and benefits we know you want. Work where you know the Owner, have daily interaction with our clients, and help us grow the firm.
- Our new associate will be a hard-working team player responsible for all aspects of a client's case including communicating with clients and other counsel, drafting pleadings/briefs, conducting discovery, preparing for and attending court hearings, supervising paralegal and administrative staff.
Other requirements include the following:
- Must be a good standing member of WA or ID Bar.
- 2-5 years’ experience.
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience managing a full case load
Skills and experience are required, appreciated, and valued, but personality, character, intelligence, and integrity will be paramount considerations. High-maintenance, humorless, self-entitled, or self-important individuals will not succeed in this position and need not apply.
This position is a more than a job. For the right candidate, it’s a career. Salary is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable. We offer a benefits package.