The Blake Law Firm is seeking a qualified attorney with at least three to five years of experience in business, real estate litigation, residential & commercial landlord/tenant law. Candidate must have prior court and case management experience.
This position is a work-from-home model and has flexible work hours. However, all candidates must reside within San Diego County. Part-time work on a contract basis (in an Of-Counsel role) to begin, with the possibility of full-time employment.
We are looking for motivated, energetic attorneys who are ready to provide top excellent service to their clients.
Job Requirements Include:
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned cases.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated.
- Ability to work on team projects as needed.
- General knowledge of California real estate laws and regulations.
- Ability to independently research basic questions of laws and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level attorneys at the firm, and with other attorneys and staff.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- Ability to analyze financial reports and business plans.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- This position will involve frequent contact with clients and with opposing attorneys.
- Our firm is largely paperless and heavily invested in the use of technology. Candidates should be comfortable using technology in the practice of law.
Education And Experience:
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Bachelor's degree
- California Bar license
- Minimum three years of real estate law experience
- Background in accounting, finance, construction and real estate is helpful
Candidates must have exemplary character and no adverse disciplinary history. If you are interested in being part of a growing, forward-thinking firm, please send us your resume and cover letter.