North Suburban law firm is seeking a part-time attorney with at least 10 years of experience in estate planning, real estate and business matter is required
Some responsibilities include:
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of the client
- Advise client on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with legal standards and regulations
- Performs a variety of complex real estate-related legal functions for Real Estate Legal, applying established legal standards, principles, and practices.
- Reviews, drafts, negotiates, and finalizes complex real estate transactions involving ground leases, purchase agreements, and other legal documentation independently.
- JD degree and licensed to practice law
- Minimum ten years of legal experience
- Secondary area of expertise preferred
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.