Are you a legal professional with a passion for Family Law? Stange Law Firm has an opening for a dynamic, highly motivated senior associate attorney with five years or more of litigation experience to join the team that provides strategic legal support and guidance at the firm's Arnold, Missouri office.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, outstanding benefits package, employer matched 401K after one year and paid time off.
- Prepares and drafts legal documents for filing with appropriate entities and necessary correspondence.
- Drafts pleadings and motions, including judgments and orders
- Corresponds with attorneys, court personnel, and clients regarding cases
- Interviews witnesses for court cases and prepares witnesses to testify
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all documents prepared
- Shall promptly appear in court on all cases assigned
- Shall handle all aspects of cases assigned to them
- Performs administrative duties as necessary including filing, mailing, organizes files and pleadings
- Conducts legal research for particular issues
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume and references to Recruiting Director.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Missouri license required
- Family law experience preferred
- Senior Associate Positions are available for attorneys with five years or more of litigation experience