Shift/Hours Seasonal- 20 Hours a Week for 10 Weeks Total
Location Morongo Legal
Under the direction of the In-House General Counsel, to provide legal research, analysis, drafting and otherwise support the work of the Morongo Legal Department.
- Strong administration skills in all areas including writing, organizing, computer skills, problem solving & report preparation.
- Experience drafting legal memoranda.
- Excellent research abilities.
- Must have completed 1L by summer 2019.
- Preferred completion of 2L by Summer 2019.
- Must have successfully completed the first year of law school at an ABA accredited school of law.
- Preference given to students who have completed Federal Indian Law coursework and/or have experience working in Indian Country.
- Starting at $16.47/hourly.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.